The September 2020 7CTOs Global Colloquium
Forum Members are invited to join us on September 1st, 2020 @ 9am PST for a workshop in onboarding processes.
In this virtual event, we will be sharing actionable strategies for streamlining and automating onboarding that work.
- Key learning objectives:Defining the Challenge – Where engineering onboarding intersects with shipping great products
- Core Components of great engineering onboarding
- Mobilizing Your Team to create great onboarding
- Understand the impact great onboarding can have on your organization (and what it’s costing you now)
- Develop a plan of action for building your onboarding program
- Learn best practices for scalable engineering onboarding
Kristen Gallagher, Founder & CEO at Edify
Kristen is the founder and CEO of Edify. She is an organizational strategies and learning designer who has architected and delivered onboarding programs for companies such as AWS Elemental, Puppet, OpenSky Alibaba, Cirium (FlightGlobal), Cloudability and more. She is a frequent speaker and instructor for O’Reilly, DevOpsDays, and other conferences.
Ashley Raiteri, CTO at makeitright
Ashley is the CTO and GM of the Americas for MakeItRight.ai an EU based UI Automation Company bringing a product to the US market in October. He began his career as a rocket scientist in the Arizona desert, launching a 3 Stage Missile from the South Pacific into space and over 6 technology startups. He is a member of the 7CTOs community and active the larger San Diego tech community.
This event is available to 7CTOs forum members. Click —> HERE<— to inquire about forum membership.