Pragmatic Agile – everyone says they are agile, but it’s bullsh*t!
So what is Pragmatic Agile? Topics discussed:
- What and how are we measuring?
- What are we learning from these metrics?
- How are we changing from the learning?
About Emad Georgy
Emad is recognized globally as an execution-focused CTO and powerful transformational leader. Developing Code and Developing Leaders!
Hands-on, execution-focused, CTO Advisor and Consultant leading large-scale transformations in architecture, Agile, DevOps, IT, process and leadership development. He helps his clients with scaling and growing pains as well as developing strong leaders in technology.
- Former CTO of Experian and other enterprise brands, as well as 3 startup CTO roles, leading global transformations in Software Development, QA, DevOps and Operations
- Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leader
- Global Innovation Award winner, Product Launch of the Year, Hadoop/Cloudera
- Cloudera-featured video case study on real-time view of the customer (1 of 1st 50 to implement Hbase into production globally)
- Contributed .Net code to Windows XP OS and a number of Microsoft product lines
- IBM Research-recognized technical debt model using predictive analytics – incorporated into Rational Rose product
- Scrum Alliance Speaker, mentored by Ken Schwaber
- Passion for computer science and leadership development