CTO Community Weekly Call
A monthly check in call for 7CTOs Community Members
How to prepare for the call
The main focus of the call is to help each other get unstuck on issues we might be facing. Some topics we’ve covered:
- Leadership during a crisis
- Making decisions amidst uncertainty
- What is your North Star and how are conditions trying to veer you off course?
We all have days we rush in and out of, and the purpose of this call is to take a break from that frenetic energy, from your colleagues and direct reports, and to surround yourself with peers and like minded technology leaders.
Take a minute and reflect on a specific challenge you are facing. Click this link and let us know about it and we can work it into our call.
We usually have between 10-40 people on the call.
How to join us
Head over to 7ctos.com/community and sign up for our Community plan.
This gives you:
- Access to our entire 7CTOs community via Slack
- Access to all our videos and content designed to help Chief Technology Officers
- Facilitated zoom calls to hop on and discuss short term goals and challenges
- Introductions to people who can help you and mentor you
- $95/m with a 30 day free trial
Register for the weekly zoom call here.