7CTOs/Elevate Weekly Call
A weekly check-in call for 7CTOs & Elevate Community Members
How to prepare for the call
The main focus of the call is to help each other get unstuck on issues we might be facing. Some topics we’ve covered:
- Leadership during a crisis
- Blockchain: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Identifying & Addressing Complicated vs Complex Problems
We all have days we rush in and out of, and the purpose of this call is to take a break from that frenetic energy, from your colleagues and direct reports, and to surround yourself with peers and like minded technology leaders.
Take a minute and reflect on a specific challenge you are facing. Click this link and let us know about it and we can work it into our call.
We usually have between 10-40 people on the call.
How to join us
Head over to Elevate150.com and sign up to become a member of the community.
This gives you:
- Access to our Elevate & 7CTOs communities via Slack
- Access to a library of videos and content designed to help Technology Leaders
- Facilitated zoom calls to hop on and discuss short term goals and challenges
- Introductions to people who can help you and mentor you
Adam CuppyCo-founder of ZEAL
Dalia HavensVP of Engineering at Netlify
Etienne de Bruin7CTOs Founder & CEO
Ted HarringtonCo-owner and Partner of Independent Security Evaluators (ISE)