TERMS OF SERVICE
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. You understand and agree that Company cannot be responsible for the content posted on Services and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use Services at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use Services. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal first and last name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the account or membership signup process.
- One person may only use your login – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account (free or otherwise).
- You may not use Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
PAYMENT, REFUNDS, UPGRADING / DOWNGRADING TERMS
- A valid credit card or approved AHC payment agreement is required for all paying accounts.
- Subscription fees for all current or future web services are monthly and are billed in advance at the beginning of each month.
- Membership fees for SEVENs forum programs are annual and are billed at least thirty days in advance. Payments can be made monthly, quarterly or annually. Services are billed in advance and are only refundable if proper cancellation procedures are followed. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused (due to lack of attendance) with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in Services levels, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Services may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your account. Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- Cancelling a web services account must be done by using the account services feature within your 7ctos.com account.
- Cancelling a SEVENs Forum membership requires making an appointment for a cancellation interview with our Community Builder, Amanda Rogers at email@example.com . Upon successful completion of that interview, Amanda Rogers will initiate the closure of your account, within thirty days after the end of your current paid month.
- Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICES AND PRICES
- Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us, unless otherwise stated in your services contract. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to 7ctos.com.
- Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
- All content posted on Services must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to Services. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by posting content to 7ctos.com, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
- Company does not pre-screen content, but has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The Company copyrights the look and feel of Services. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any training or video content or portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Company.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE TERMS
You understand and agree that all records, files and notes relating to your participation in any SEVENs forum membership experience shall be forever confidential, and shall be made available only to 7CTOs, Inc. personnel to be used exclusively for your benefit as a participant in such programs and associated activities.
You further understand that participation in any SEVENs forum membership program is a private experience for each participant. As a consequence, you agree to hold confidential all remarks and behavior of all forum members and staff; to treat as personal and private all their comments, experiences, and interactions in the forum process; and to refrain from discussing with anyone outside the forum any “proprietary information” * or anything that another participant said or did while enrolled in the forum program.
* “Proprietary Information”: means information and related materials (whether written or oral) disclosed by any member to the forum or any forum member during the term of the forum program that are not generally known to the public or are identified as confidential or proprietary including, without limitation, financial information or projections; business, strategic, sales or marketing plans; lists of and information about suppliers, dealers, customers, potential customers, and associated statistical and financial information; manufacturing information; inventions, specifications and other technical information; products and services; product research; and any other significant business information.
GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE
In consideration of your voluntary participation in a SEVENs forum membership program, you hereby release, hold harmless and indemnify 7CTOs, Inc., its successors and assigns, and staff personnel from all claims made by you, or on behalf of yourself or your estate, for any illness or damage arising from your participation in such an experience or related services and activities. You assume full responsibility for any and all effects of your taking part in this program.
- Your use of Services is at your sole risk. Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You understand that Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Services or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Services, or Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Services, use of Services, or access to Services without the express written permission by Company.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Company customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Services, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Company) of other members, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through Services will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in Services will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on Services; (v) or any other matter relating to Services.