On 12/17/19 in San Diego, CA, technology leaders will lead a discussion among peers with presentations on:
Groceries Delivered – Why this is really hard and the tech behind it
Modern Product Process
- 6:00 to 6:30 pm – Eat, drink, mingle
- 6:30 to 7:00 pm – Igor von Nyssen + Group Discussion
- 7:15 to 8:00 pm – Jared Libby + Group Discussion
On Groceries Delivered – Why this is really hard and the tech behind it: A look behind the curtain on how Amazon organizes teams and builds technology and why delivering bananas, eggs and water in less than an hour is a really hard problem.
On Modern Product Process: A mature SaaS development process centered on the Dual-Track Agile methodology where figuring out what to build is as important as the building process.
What is the CTO Colloquium?
The CTO Colloquium is a series of meetings held in various cities, at which specialists address Chief Technology Officers in presentations on relevant topics. Afterwards, they answer questions pertaining to these topics as well as take part in discussions with smaller groups of attendees.
Who is it for?
The meetings are exclusive to the head of all technology in a company, typically the CTO. We prefer to keep the meetings small in order to maximize engagement with the presenters and therefor we keep it invite-only.
Please contact us if you’re interested in attending a future Colloquium. Just a heads up that these are invite-only events, but we are always interested in meeting new people.
- The Case For Infrastructure As Code Part 1 - July 21, 2020
- What’s black and white and growing 200% year over year? - March 30, 2020
- Thinking local is going big: SOCi closes $15 million Series C funding round. - March 30, 2020